Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Now I'm freakin' MAD!!!!!

Three of the greatest players in the National Hockey League film a commercial at a rink in New Jersey, and I didn't know??????

Last Thursday, the New Jersey Devils Martin Brodeur, Pittsburgh Penguins captain Sidney Crosby, and Chicago Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews filmed a promo for the opening of Canada's TSN (The Canadian version of ESPN) hockey broadcasts.  You can see pictures from the photoshoot by clicking here.

I can't believe I missed it.  Dang.

Still, it's probably a good thing.  First I sneak in, then I get chased around the rink, then come the lawyers and the restraining order and that whole "fifty yards" thing (just kidding).

2 comments:

Tom said...

Lets Go Pens!

pdt said...

A couple of years ago all of the producers of television commercials were headed for Canada and the cheaper dollar. That they're coming to New Jersey shows that our weak dollar is working.

But really ... New Jersey?!