Monday, August 17, 2009

What's missing from the "Italian theme"?

From Popeater:

Alyssa Milano married Hollywood agent David Bugliari at a rustic, Italian-themed wedding in New Jersey on Saturday, PEOPLE reports. Milano, wearing a custom gown by Vera Wang, walked down the aisle at Bulgliari's family estate with a lily of the valley bouquet. Actor Bradley Cooper, a friend of the groom, was in attendence.

"We wanted a wedding that was reflective of who we are as a couple," says Milano.

While the ceremony was traditional, the reception was designed by event planner Colin Cowie to mimic the couple's lives. Rattan chairs filled the cokctail area and hay bales served as tables for the guests. Dinner was served family-style on farmhouse tables.

"My Italian family still eats Sunday dinner together every week," says Milano. "We wanted to capture the same feeling with people passing around beautiful bowls of food and talking and laughing."

Milano, 36, and Bugliari have been engaged since December.

An Italian themed wedding? Hear anything about a Church? I hear there's a few of those in Italy.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Father,

I believe I have your answer. She was married and divorced once before and I suspect probably never sought an annulment.

At least that's what I gather from her wikipedia entry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alyssa_Milano

I also didn't realize she is nearly my age. Wow.