Monday, November 17, 2008

Toronto!

I'm having trouble uploading pictures at the moment, so you'll have to be content with text.

I just got back to the hotel after going to the Air Canada Centre for a game between the Maple Leafs and the Boston Bruins. My fingers are a bit numb from the weather, but it's a blast walking around Toronto. Today I went to the Hockey Hall of Fame and spent about 2 hours wandering about (pronounced "aBOOT" up here). I flew into Buffalo and drove up from there last night.

Oh, Canada! The land of Tim Horton's on every block! If I can figure out the pics thing I've got some great ones. If not, well, they'll wait until I get home. Tomorrow I head over the the XM radio studios for NHL Home Ice. They were nice enough to offer me a chance to check the studios out, so who knows, if you listen to XM205 at the end of Hockey This Morning or the start of The War Room, maybe they'll let me say hello.

2 comments:

Smiley said...

Hey your at my current home town. Enjoy our nice weather. If you are here on a Sunday or even a weekday and wish to hear Latin mass I suggest the Toronto Oratory you can Google it up and head out to their Holy Family Church. On Sunday at 11 they have the Novus Ordo mass sung in Latin it is really really good. I shall be attending mass there this coming Sunday on the feast of Christ the King.

Unknown said...

"The land of Tim Horton's on every block!"

Tis true. I could never live there. I would grow as big as a boulder. Stupid weakness for delicous, delicous doughnuts!