Saturday, November 24, 2012

Between my ears: A scary place to be

In my dream last night, I was on the White House staff.  We were on the South Lawn of the White House, and Ronald and Nancy Reagan were visiting.  We all knew President Reagan had Alzheimer's, and I was sitting on the grass directly in front of him.  He was interacting with me nicely, and I thought, "Oh, he's having a 'good' day."  I had this idea that it would be a great photo-op if he would hand out Halloween candy to the children of White House staffers, who all worked on the 2nd floor (the 2nd floor of the White House looked like the inside of a hospital).  Another staffer tapped me on the shoulder and told me that if this photo-op didn't go well, I would be in big trouble.  That's when I woke up.

The lesson to be learned from the dream is this: I shouldn't have pepperoni pizza before going to bed.

No comments: