Sunday, July 12, 2009

Honest, officer, it was just for the Vitamin D

Today's Home News Tribune has a story about a gathering of Nudists in my old haunting grounds of Basking Ridge, NJ, who were planning to participate in the "largest skinny dip across North America", today at 3pm.

When asked why they were doing this, one nudist explained that, "It's a proven fact that Vitamin D from sunshine is one of the healthiest ways to get Vitamin D and recharge your batteries."

Read the whole story by clicking HERE,

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Eewwww.

mikesayre said...

The Weather Channel had "top up" video clip of that "event" on this morning. A sure way to choke on your morning coffee, as I did.

Unknown said...

Well, it IS true about Vitamin D. But the same could be said for calcium supplements, I think.

I didn't see it - probably glad i didn't, in fact. I probably also would have choked on/snorted through my nose whatever beverage I would have had in hand....

Are you fully moved into your new digs yet?

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

I thought it was more than a little ironic that T-shirts were given out at the event.