Thursday, March 01, 2007

John Allen Interview

This past Monday I interviewed journalist John Allen for our diocesan radio show. He's a familiar face on CNN and a familiar name as a reporter, primarily for the National Catholic Reporter (I know, Young Fogeys, do not hold it against me that I mentioned that periodical; Even Patton read Rommel's book on tank strategy).

John will be in my diocese on Thursday, March 15, at 7pm, to present what he calls the 10 "Megatrends" facing the Catholic Church in the 21st century. Admission is free, but you'll need to call the diocesan offices at 732-562-1990 to reserve a spot. Ask for the Department of Worship (they're coordinating the event).

My interview will air the weekend before (March 10/11), so if you want a preview, click the link on the right for "Proclaim the Good News" sometime after March 10th.

No comments: